Saturday, January 24, 2009

Guess who's hiding under the couch!

Ava is drawn to the bottom of the couch like a magnet. She loves to scoot, roll and get up on her knees. But eventually, she finds herself under the couch more and more, til only a head and some waving arms are left free. She's always good for a laugh.

Her dada sat her up too quickly in bed this morning. She spit up on our blanket and I learned a valuable lesson. All kids, even young ones, may want to wait 20 minutes before playing after a meal. I remember learning that as a child. Can't believe I forgot so quickly.

So I was singing to Ava this morning, and I starting singing... "Bob Bob Bob, Bob Bob Moran..." I then proceeded to find out from Teressa that the real lyrics were "Barbara Ann"... wow, all these years I have been singing that song to the name of some old mechanic...

The conference in Florida went well. Got to talk with a bunch of pastors and I hope I was able to encourage them. Please pray for Teressa's Grandma Dottie - She is in the hospital and had surgery yesterday for her broken hip. We sure do love her and I hope Teressa and Ava have a great time with her when she comes up to visit soon.

Here are a few photos from this morning. I came in when Ava woke up from her nap. That's her giraffe in her crib with her. I bought that for her when she was just born, but were waiting for Ava to learn to talk so that she can name him herself. I also let her stand up and play with her cube for awhile. Enjoy the photos. If you look closely, you can see some of her teeth. She loves to show them off! She has 4 coming through now. I guess I better start teaching her how to brush those chompers.








1 comment:

Casey said...

You guys are so fun! I loved the Bob Maron song!