Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just Due It

Was that a pregnancy pun off of the famous Nike slogan? Yes, I'm sad to say that it was.

11 more days til the due date.

Teressa, on behalf of baby Madelyn, thank you so much! If she could talk, I'm sure she would thank you also. Though she may actually be talking right now and perhaps we just can't hear her.

We heard someone say recently, "I don't trust pregnant people. I always feel like they are hiding something." I still laugh every time I hear that joke in my head.


4 comments:

Shelly said...

Beautiful picture! We're praying for you all!

tony and teressa said...

Thank you Michelle! Teressa told me how you volunteered to help with Ava. You are always offering to help and you are such a blessing! Were praying for you too and your cute little one :-)

banderclip said...

that is a great picture! wow...

Anonymous said...

um, i LOVE that joke. hahah. my life is enriched now that i know it. :)