Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kids Teach Me How to Have Fun.

Jaime, Jasper and Tei (Tiley). It was so much fun to spend time with them recently. Teressa grew up with Jaime and we both love to see how fast Jasper and Tei are growing up!

We went and watched a parade together and then I shot some photos of Jaime and her family as we walked through the city, back to the car. I carried Tiley most of the time and I laughed at almost everything she said. I like hanging out with Jaime especially, because she always has some good stories about Teressa that I never get to hear anywhere else. :-)







I still remember wearing a very similar braves hat when I was this age.




Tiley with a large pink fashion accessory.
She had this cast on, but she didn't let that stop her.
It didn't take long before I had her striking some poses.




Love the Scripture that she picked.







No comments: